Villa Molnby Hotel takes the COVID-19 situation very seriously. The safety and health of our guests and staff is our priority. We do our utmost for the safety of you and our employees. We follow the guidelines of the health authorities and the guidelines of the government in everything we do. Below you will find our safety and hygiene policies.
OUR SAFETY AND HYGIENE POLICY
- Our employees have been trained to secure your safety.
- We recommend wearing a face mask.
- All contact surfaces such as door handles and payment terminals are being disinfected with antibacterial detergents frequently.
- We pay attention to hand hygiene and we also encourage our guests to do so.
- We highly recommend card payment instead of cash.
- We want to protect the health of our guests and team members and ask you not to visit our hotel if you experience any kind of flu symptoms, even the mildest.
- At our hotel you do not have to check-in to the hotel upon arrival, reducing unnecessary contacts with other guests and our staff. Checking in and out happens contactless. You can access your room using the self check-in instruction that is delivered to you via e-mail.
- All rooms and apartments have private entrances from the street.
- The breakfast is served to your room.
- We avoid visiting your room while you are inside and always wear gloves when visiting your room
- Hotel rooms are cleaned thoroughly between guest arrivals. The chemicals used are effective for disinfection, whilst also being easy on humans and the environment.
- The housekeeping staff pay extra attention to wiping the following: door handles, sinks, hairdryers and surfaces that are touched a lot, as well as light switches and other electrical appliances.
- Cups, glasses and towels are replaced between guest arrivals, regardless of whether they were used or not.
- The housekeeping staff use one set of disposable gloves and one set of cleaning cloths per room.
- In the event or high probability of a guest with Covid-19 having stayed in a hotel room, the room, and other areas visited by that guest, will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected. All textiles, bedding and pillows will be washed.
- Guest linen and towels are sent to our partner for washing, our partner follows all the latest laundry practices to ensure all linen and towels are 100% hygienically cleaned before returning to the hotel.
- We follow the official guidelines on safety distance and number of clients so that you can meet and celebrate safely on our premises.
- To ensure that guidelines on distancing, and disease and infection control, are followed, hosts need to provide a complete guest list, including contact information of all the participants, to the hotel in advance.
- We make sure the space is thoroughly cleaned before your event.
- Hand sanitizer is available for use at the entrance and in all communal areas, both inside and outside the conference room.
- Frequently used areas and surfaces are regularly cleaned during conferences. We are extra careful with items and surfaces that are touched frequently, e.g. technical equipment, coffee machines and door handles.
We are constantly monitoring governmental guidelines and determined to take action as necessary. You can find the most current information on the coronavirus epidemic in Finland at the Finnish institute for health and welfare website.
Here you can find instructions for travellers entering Finland.
Thank you for staying with us during these exceptional times. We will do everything in our power to make your experience safe and unforgettable. Let’s take care of each other, a warm welcome.